KubeSail (cube-sail) allows you to host applications anywhere: at home, in the cloud, or in your customers office. We build tools for developers that make it easy to use and distribute software - an app store for server-side software!
- Templates: Easily install and share complex software
- Tunneling & DNS: Route traffic from the internet to your machines
- Platform: Enable customers to pay for your software
- Builder: Build and deploy GitHub repos on your own hardware or at the edge
- Backups: Backup your volumes to our cloud, encrypted and secure
- Pibox: A shippable, deploy-ready, cluster-in-a-box
Attaching a Cluster
KubeSail is built around Kubernetes. If you already have a Kubernetes cluster, you can install the KubeSail Agent with the following command:
kubectl create -f https://byoc.kubesail.com/USERNAME.yaml
The KubeSail Agent is a small open-source agent which runs on your cluster and enables the features listed above.
Getting a cluster
If you don't have a cluster, we have guides for creating one with MicroK8s, k3s, and on Cloud providers like Hetzner. We also build and manage custom clusters with specialized requirements. Schedule a chat with us and we'd love to help build something awesome!