The Self Hosting Company#
KubeSail makes self-hosting easy.
Self-hosting means running internet software on computers you own. Attach any computer for free or buy one from us. Own your own data, keep your photos private & fix the internet!
- Get Started: I want to self-host, let’s go!
- Pibox: Our custom home-hosting hardware
- Templates: Easily install self-hosted apps
- Backups: Encrypted backups of your (or your customers) volumes
- Remote Access: Access your server & apps over the internet
- FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- Builder: Deploy your code at home
- Platform: Sell self-hosted software
- API Docs: KubeSail API Documentation
Isn’t a Self-Hosting Service kind of a contradiction in terms?#
If self-hosting is all about breaking free from subscription services, owning your own data, and taking back ownership on the internet, why the heck would anyone sign up for a subscription to self-host!?
This is a fantastic question, and one that answers itself as your self-hosting journey unfolds:
Fighting Google Photos with Photostructure feels great - but what if your hard drive dies?
Each self-hosted app has different install instructions. We standardize and secure it.
Okay, your apps are installed - now how do you get valid and secure encryption?
Hosting apps on the internet isn’t too hard - but what if your ISP blocks web-serving?
Clicking install on other peoples apps is fun and all, but how do I deploy my own code?
Our service aims to provide everything home-hosting is missing.
We’re a small startup: your support means the world to us! Checkout our plans and pricing.