KubeSail (cube-sail) helps developers ship software to their customers. Build a SaaS in minutes with KubeSail Platform, ship software and hardware with PiBox, tunnel traffic and manage on-prem installations with KubeSail Agent, and much more!
- Templates: Easily install and share complex software
- Tunneling & DNS: Route traffic from the internet to your machines
- Platform: Enable customers to pay for your software
- Builder: Build and deploy GitHub repos on your own hardware or at the edge
- Backups: Encrypted backups of your (or your customers) volumes
- Pibox: A shippable, deploy-ready, cluster-in-a-box
Attaching a Cluster
KubeSail is built around Kubernetes and works with any cluster. If you already have a Kubernetes cluster, you can install the KubeSail Agent with the following command:
kubectl create -f https://byoc.kubesail.com/USERNAME.yaml
Getting a cluster
We specialize in managing Kubernetes clusters and offering expert DevOps support on dedicated hardware, on-prem installations, any major cloud provider. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or book some time to chat.
Cloud Provider guides
Dedicated hardware guides
- Hetzner (instructions work well for most dedicated hardware providers)